Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Heart My Family

Valentine's Day was so much fun!!! Nothing was really planned... we were kind of goin with the flow... and the weather. Weather was good so we had a good day. It was so fun celebrating with Haydn. Our love oozes out of our pores for her so we had to take her with us! Thank you for the coat Neen... It is so cute on her!


Grandma and Grandpa got her a little present too! She is a girly girl in the making... Not sure when we are going to pierce her ears, but these are definately going in one day... Thanks grandma and grandpa



We ended up going to the Orange County MarketPlace. I haven't been for years, it was cheap and the sun was shining :). I have been stalking these trumpette shoes for at least 9 months now... I haven't found anyone who carries them and we totally saw them and paid less than half price! I love her new Andy Tracks! Bought a couple baby legs and it put a smile on my face!


After a full day of walking and house shopping (driving around and dreaming in Fullerton) It was time to sleep.


GOOD MORNING... haha... ultimate bedhead!!! haha. I am so not the morning person... ask me to make breakfast, no thank you but with her now, I have to be a morning person. she smiles so much!


But this morning was different. After a good 5 inutes of playing, her face got so serious!


Then you see the strain in her eyes...


Face turns tomato red... oh man... surprise surprise. She pushed for a couple of seconds... and poop got all the way up her belly button and up her leg! I couldn't clean it on my own... so gross


She's like mommy... time to clean me up. haha... right after she was done... all smiles again. haha

4 comments:

Yes...it means girl said...

haha..She is SO CUTE!! I'm glad you liked the coat. it had Haydn all over it! =) Hope to see you soon! wanna hang out on thursday as usual? I'm meeting up with Rubes, too...we maybe we can all meet up!

selle said...

she's soo cute!!! has she gained weight yet? peyton is still super chub chubs! hehe. yay for babylegs...peyton has some too. they can be twinsies again! haha.

leenet said...

haydn's pooping face is too funny! she's growing too fast!...oh yeah...here hair is the best! are you free friday morning?

krissamartinez said...

Aw, her smile in that last picture is so cute!