Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Late Fall Welcome

So, being a first time parent, I often don't remember to celebrate certain things... like her first Pumpkin Patch. Maybe I shouldn't really blame it on not remembering, but start really blaming it on laziness... I know... I know.

But to defend myself, she was sick for 3 weeks, in and out of the ER and on all kinds of antibiotics... I felt it was appropriate to not go out... So I tried to bring it in. After she got sick, I bought some Halloweenish, Fallish, Thanksgivingish vegies and she loved playing with them!




I hope she isn't going to be mad at me when she's like 10 for not taking her.. Oh well, I have to really make it up next year =)

Oh, and by the way... Haydn now has 6 teeth!

3 comments:

The Hows said...

i'm sure she'll be fine. :) she is soooo cute! i still love that picture on your header.

Linda Park said...

SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh...i just want to eat her she so darn cute!

I found your blog off Cakies blog.