Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First Quarter of her life


Three months came and went... So many milestones have passed that are so simple but fascinate us so much.


Thank you Mateo for her Mets shirt... It was so cute on her. A little accessory to top it off.

Her first smile, first bath, first poop, first poop that reached her neck :), and the list goes on and on... My favorite was the first time she was with Lola. Lola babysat her for a quick 2 hours. she saw me and started crying... Once I had her in my arms, all fussiness stopped. She missed me.. or my smell... Either way, I fell in love. Her first burst of laughter was pretty sweet too.

For Jp... she only really laughs for him. She laughs for other people, but when she is with him, it's different. She puts him on the changing table and they can talk for a good 30 minutes. She'll talk and laugh for him in a way that she doesn't do for anyone else.

I can't wait for more firsts... She really is Daddy's girl and Jp is wrapped around her little finger. His song to her or her song to him is by Carrie Underwood "All American Girl" If you haven't heard it, you gotta! It's such an adorable story that I'm sure Jp will be experiencing Lord willing...

A couple more firsts to commemorate her 3-month birthday... our surprise for Jp... I taught MG how to use the camera and had our Mets shirts on to celebrate her 3-months. I love her so much!


Her first time playing the piano with her Dad



That's right folks... she did it all on her own...


Ending her 3-month birthday weekend wearing her big girl jeans for the first time... I can't believe how fast she is growing!


I really love my little poo poo butt... She is getting so big so fast... It really is amazing!

6 comments:

Yes...it means girl said...

JP and O...your little poo poo butt is so stinkin cute!! =) haha...love you and your amazing fam bam...team Fat girl and team fat boy reuniting on sunday?!? =P

selle said...

yay for 3 months fo haydn and all her firsts while the bestie here is on her 4th month and all her firsts!!! tell them to stop growing soooo fast! hehe! :) can't wait for these 2 to have real playdates! :)

The Zaportezas said...

i LOVE the Mets shirt on her. so freakin' cute!

the Mama of AJ said...

Awe Ninang O Ninong JP and Haydn we miss you all so much!!!

Jerrylyn Kelley said...

Haydn is soooo adorable!!! Gavin can't wait for the next play date!!

leenet said...

Hadyn is SOO SOO SOO CUTE!