Friday, March 20, 2009

Up and Running!

Yeah... We have our computer back now... SO much has happened since I really updated... We were picking up our monitor at Apple... Such a happy day for us!


I'm back at work and Haydn comes with me everyday. She is so cute! She has adjusted well with leaving by a certain time and coming home around 6:20. She is really good. 300 more hours and I get to take my FMLA :) and spend more time with her at home...

She has grown out of her 0-3 month outfits and has moved on to 3-6 month clothes... Length is perfect but a lil bug when it comes to the width... This is the last time she wore her 0-3 while playing in the ocean.



Jp finds out today if he can work from home on Fridays... I pray he gets to stay home on Friday so Haydn can hang out with him and bond with him on those days...

MG's boyfriend opened a "Doggy Kiosk" at The Shoppes @ Chino Hills... It is doing well... If you have a puppy, buy some cute doggy gear and support your local small business owners :)


The mascot...

The Grand Opening.. The Shoppes was filled with dogs!


Ending the hot day with some yogurt from Pinkberry... It was fun...


Now that our computer is working now, I'll make sure to take my camera with me wherever I go :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! it's updated! haydn just keeps on getting cuter and cuter! i love her little face...she' SOO adorable!

can't wait to see more pics. i gotta visit next week. maybe i can go to your work!?

Gen said...

wow you get to take Haydn to work with you...that's totally a blessing! we still need to hang out. when are you two free?

Gen said...

ooh ya I should be free on march 30th. Let me know...where do you want to meet up as well?

selle said...

wow..haydn works! hehe. cute. aww...peyton's chubby chubs..i stopped putting her in her 0-3 month clothes a few weeks ago. :(