Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My First Mother's Day

was so much fun. We woke up early so we can go to the Mission Inn mother's day brunch. It was so amazing! The best pancakes and waffles I've had in such a long time! But as we were getting ready, Haydn was holding my gift hostage!



It was the cutest thing. Jp knows she would be the first thing I look at whenever I wake up so it was the best place to put my first mother's day gift.


She obviously thought it was breakfast... hehe


Got ready and off to the Mission Inn


It really is such a beautiful place.





After a long time at the buffet.. hehe... Haydn played and knocked out with Madison... her bear. She loves this thing!


There is a video I wanted to upload, but the file is too big. I am trying to compress it. Once we figure out how to do that, you get to see Haydn roll over and laugh... kind of. haha

2 comments:

leenet said...

Glad you had a great first mother's day! = )

I'll be waiting for the video! I miss Haydn so much!!!

Yes...it means girl said...

awww.... your first mother's day! and..your first mother's day blog doesn't even have one single picture of YOU, the mother, in it! hahaa....miss you!