Friday, June 26, 2009

Hello Summer!


Father's Day, 6 month birthday, and summer came all on the same day! Oh.. she is so like me, we are gonna have sunglass finding problems in the future! No nose, hi cheek bones.. oh no!


Haydn is growing at lightning speed. I can't believe how much she has grown. She can sit up all by herself. I can literally walk away and come back and she is still sitting there. It's so awesome. She loves green beans and carrots. Not so much pees for some reason anymore. Oh, but for breakfast, she now eats oatmeal and prunes. haha. Loves the prunes. She just gets a little spoonful mixed with the oatmeal, but prunes... I don't know..

She gives you kisses on the cheek and the occasional kiss on the mouth. She always gives me a kiss every morning as we walk to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast. I love it. But her favorite person to kiss is herself in the mirror. haha.

The nursing has significantly slowed down. I nurse at night, but only once during the day. It's just not enough for her anymore which is cool with me. Do I miss it, yes... do I still try, yes... but she just gets really fussy so she loves her bottles :)


I still have to schedule her 6 month appt. (Note to self) Our family trip to New York is fast approaching and we can't wait! Thank you to Ruby at Cakies for making me a custom order! She will be sure rockin the crown in Central Park!

No comments: