Monday, June 15, 2009

Officially Part-Time

Hello friends. Officially part-time for the next 3 months, so I have extra time to blog, clean, cook, and everything else a wife does. Haydn is fast asleep so I can show you how we have been spending her life at 5 months.

For Memorial Day, Martinez's and Manalili's packed the Pilot and ate Korean BBQ. Weird experience eating with a baby. All you can eat really isn't all you can eat anymore. We kept holding her and then tried to keep her in the car seat and she didn't want to stay. Then I fed her in the car and changed her diaper... Then sat down and ate but already lost my appetite. I probably left it in the car. Still always a great time with the Martinez bunch.



Next way to celebrate the month was with her very own walking/bouncy toy thing. She loves this darn thing! I think she played in it till almost 11. It's amazing how much this toy allows them to use their legs and muscles. Not she turn in circles, but when she can really start walking, the toy spins and walks in circles also. It's like the jail she always wanted. Not to mention she can eat and lick everything in sight. Thanks Lola and Lolo for her toy. She loves it!



Last but not least, some much needed R&R in Vegas. Well, for me, Haydn, and Hazel at least. Jp, AJ, and Loyd were working their butts off creating an awesome video for the newly married couple.

Haydn did so good in the car. She slept the whole way and when we got there, she woke up smiling. Got back in the hotel room, and put herself back to sleep. I love my little girl!


Slept in her own bed. hehe


Then Jp got picture happy and woke her up. I think he actually scared her. haha


I'll do a seperate post of our first time in the pool. haha. Let me just say, it was a very sad attempt! haha. We were so not prepared. Didn't bust out the camera as much as I would have liked, but that's okay... Thanks Hazel and Loyd for another great weekend together! Vacation with you is fun!

Can't wait to do it with Haydn and little Red 5.

3 comments:

selle said...

ooo i like haydn's toy thing!!! she's too cute!

leenet said...

haydn's getting big so fast! i miss her so much! sounds likes you're having a lot of fun! = )

selle said...

hey i forgot to mention...haydn's walker...it moves right so that she is supposed to be able to walk?!

if it does then fyi, those aren't good for babies: http://www.parents.com/baby/gear/registries-buying-guides/playpens-play-yards-and-walkers/?sssdmh=dm17.386415&esrc=nwaspo&email=1668157592

i've read other articles on walkers too!