Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Eclipse

So the book is getting super good! I never thought of myself as someone who really loved to read. I'm a slow reader, every time I open the book, I have to read a few paragraphs back, blah blah blah. I can think of a bunch of reasons why I don't read.

Not anymore though! With the Twilight books, I have really enjoyed them! I think I'm even reading faster! haha... maybe not, but I'm proud of myself for picking them up and getting lost in the world of High School love.

Ruby... Tiff... or anyone... what other books do you recommend? I need to keep this new found love going :)

2 comments:

krissamartinez said...

harry potter!!!!

Yes...it means girl said...

your new-found love and excitement for reading makes me want to read more too!! I really like the Chronicles of Narnia series..though I haven't read all the books.