Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Good Morning

So Haydn has slept in her crib since we took her home from the hospital. The past couple of weeks, she has been sleeping from 8 to 9 and wakes up between 6 and 7. She has been such a pleasure to be around! Seriously, she is so funny.


She is starting to crawl now and when falls, she falls and hits her face on toys, the floor, or anything in front of her. I think she is like me because she has a bruise on her cheek and now a small one over her right eyebrow. Since she likes to jump on my legs, I have about 5 tiny bruises on my right thigh and 4 on my left... Oh boy... She really is exactly like me!

This is her when we take her out of the crib. Mostly all smiles, she'll have an off morning here and there, but so happy to see us in the morning.


Anyway, good night all! We passed the mid-week hump!

1 comment:

Iris said...

she's so cute! her face is perfect!