Friday, April 30, 2010

19 Week countdown

I personally like to see the numbers go down rather than to see it go up... cause I know my weight is gonna go way up and those are enough numbers to count! haha




You should be so lucky those aren't my feet! haha. Anyway... This will be my little diary where I will air out all my secrets I usually like to keep regarding how much weight I will gain. Hopefully to keep me more conscious of what I eat cause I'm gonna have to tell all of you! I shouldn't have had my Strawberry Cream Pie Shake from Sonic! Eeks! But was pretty good.

So... I am 21 weeks preggy with 19 more weeks to go and have gained..... 7 lbs!!!! When I was preggy with Haydn, I could gain 5 lbs in 1 week with no effort.... so we will see how this one goes. haha

Another thing.... prenatal vitamins! what the heck... I have to take stool softener with them like everyday cause I am being harassed from the inside.... Let's just say, it's not a pretty sight. haha

Anyway... till next week... our first wedding is on Saturday and it is going to be smashingly beautiful... I already know it! And they love Haydn so it can't get any worse :)

See you guys soon!

No comments: