Wednesday, May 19, 2010

16 Week Countdown

6 months down... 4 more to go! woohoo! Sept 8th... come already! Being sick doesn't help either! I'm coughing all night and can't sleep, not cuz of the baby, but because of being sick!

I really need to upload some pictures! Haydn has 11 teeth now, can say two words and have them make sense and starting to say 2 syllable words! I love it but I hate that she is getting so big.

She tells me when she is ready to go poopoo and wants to sit on the toilet, but then her butt gets shy. As soon as I put a diaper on her, she goes and then tells me again she went poopoo. She is one funny baby! I applaud her efforts :)

Ok... so I went to the dr on monday... and i gained more weight! eekks.... I gained 5 lbs in 1 month. I don't remember if that is good or bad... but I think I gained a total of 12 lbs so far... This is going to end badly... I already know it... And... I'm so pregnant! I can't hide this bump for the lift of me. Alright... talk to you guys later! Tootles

No comments: