Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sea world


Since Jp has been having to go to San Diego for work, Haydn and I tag along and go to Sea World. I think I was more excited to take her than she was.. hehe.. but she will love it sooner than later.

Her favorite part of the whole park was to touch the Sting Ray's! She would reach in the water pet it and then clap for herself making all the nasty salt water splash everywhere! So nasty, but so cute to see her so excited. I was shocked she wasn't scared, but I was happy :)



I thought she would love Pet's Rule, but she liked the stage more than the animals. hehe



1 comment:

Jessica New said...

I LOVE Sea World too! We will be taking my family in 2 weeks & I am so excited! Great Shots by the way! I live in LA & blog too! I am now following your blog...
Take Care, Jessica : )