Saturday, September 11, 2010

Family of Four

Has it been more than a week already since we gave birth to Zoe Addison! OMG... It has! Boy does time fly. Let me just say, it was another amazing time and experience with the Epidural. We were together again working together to help relieve the pain which is still called Laboring. It is no easy task but this time around, it only lasted hours as opposed to on and off for a whole week!

Majority of my pain from the contractions with Zoe were just in the front of my belly. With Haydn, they were in my belly and back and traveled down to my thighs. Crazy.

I have a lot of adjusting to do and Haydn is doing really well being a big sister. She is very patient and just waits till I'm done feeding or changing Zoe before its her turn to cuddle. Although I do miss just having my day with Haydn, I'm sure I am going to love the adventure of being with little Owen and little Jp. (I totally see Jp in Zoe)

Well, cheers to being a family of four :)

No comments: