Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Zoë at 3 weeks

Boy where has my days gone! Sleep deprivation has set in but weird to say I'm used to not getting more than 3 hours of sleep at a time. She was born 8 lbs 2 Oz ... but boy has she changed! This was her on her 2nd day. She was swollen still here but went down tremendously!


And this is her now!!! 3 weeks old! She had her first Dr's app at 3 weeks cause I totally forgot about her 2 week app. Apparently my brain is not functioning normally. It doesn't function properly as it is, but having another baby and no sleep. Disastrous!



I love my baby girl and Haydn loves being a big sister. She can't enough kisses of her and is so concerned when she cries! It so adorable. Haydn loves to burp and feed her. Apparently Haydn is ready for motherhood. ha ha! She even puts on my nursing cover and tries to pump!!! Praise God she is adjusting so well to having another one in the house and is so patient with me and Zoë.

Zoë now... here goes... 9 lbs 10Oz!!!! Wowzers!!! I know... She is one solid baby girl.. ha ha!

No comments: