Wednesday, March 30, 2011

LOVE - My two babies

I don't think I will ever stop calling them my two babies. Even when I'm old and grey holding my own grandkids... How weird would that be!


But they are growing up so fast! Haydn is becoming a pink loving, dress wearing, girly girl that she must have picked up from somewhere cause I swear she didn't get it from me! As soon as Jp gets home from work, she runs and gives him a hug and is so curious to know if he came from work and how it was cause apparently... I don't work according to her... Oh man, does she have things backwards!


And Zoe is movin, climbin, and starting to adore her older sister like they've been old pals for years! If Zoë had the will power to forfeit naps, she would watch Haydn like it was a 24 hours movie and copy her every move. I wonder how it's going to be when they start fighting! Eeks!


1 comment:

Anne said...

Sooo cute. I can't wait for my two boys to be buddies too!
And Haydn, mama's work hard! :)
Was nice to see you guys on Saturday. We have to do a New York get together one of these days for sure so that the guys can ooh and aah and yell at the TV.