Thursday, January 29, 2009

Haydn Now

Had her Dr's appt yesterday... She is now 21 1/2 inches and weighs 8 pounds... I'm waiting for her to be a porker... hopefully she will gain more weight by 2 months... The circumference of her head is 30 CM... Not huge like mine. haha

When she was born, she was 19 1/2 inches and 7.6 pounds... by her first week dr's appt, she was 6.14 so she has gained weight since last dr's appt.

She is good, healthy, strong... still has hairy butt and shoulders... hehe...

That's it... hope everyone had a good Thursday... we had a visitor today... Auntie Nina came over... and I totally forgot my cameraof her bonding with sleepy Haydn and our Golden Spoon adventure... I'll get one next time Neen!

Good Night everyone see you tomorrow!



2 comments:

Yes...it means girl said...

Hey O...it's all good. Now that I won't be working next week, there will be plenty of time for pictures...and I LOVE the way you blog. You're so funny! Oh..and I had a fabulous time last Thursday as well, though it was just a short visit. You'll be sick of me by the end of the week. hahah....love ya!

The Hows said...

i had some time and read the rest of your older postings! you guys are awesome parents - so happy for you! that picture of jp and hadyn sleeping the same in your first posting is priceless! that's a graduation slide show picture for sure! your little girl is so cute! keep us posted!