Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Luke-A-Latte

So awesome! There is a Corner Bakery in Chino Hills now and I wanted to go, but they were doing their testing so we were ready to walk away, but the employee said we should come in and eat for free! So good and made it taste even better... totally free! The pecan pie dessert thing was so good!

After Corner bakery, we went to the Martinez's to get a Luke-A-Latte...



Saturday was pretty fun... still super sick, but had to get out of the house... I have a hard time getting out but I always feel better getting fresh air... Today was Armenia's baby shower and there were a ton of people there...


But what did Haydn do the whole time...


She slept so much, she didn't even get out of her carseat... She just came out to eat... Haydn's bestfriend slept the whole time too


All in all, nice rainy day... still sick so we went home early so I can get some rest. We left with a Thanks-A-Latte... I must say, this baby shower theme was super appropriate...

3 comments:

selle said...

hehe...peyton has that same cute sweater!!! and she has that 1 <3 NY onesie too!!! they should take pics in their matching clothes!!!

selle said...

did u give her infant tylenol?

Yes...it means girl said...

it was good to see you...even for a bit. I hope you're feeling better. And...I'm coming to hang out tomorrow...around 1ish. Cool? Okay..see ya then! yay!