Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tuesday Fun

I just realized I haven't had breakfast before almost noon almost everyday! With the night feedings, Haydn and I sleep in till about 10:30 AM and then I don't realize I haven't eaten at it's already noon! With Jp being home this whole week, it has been easier cause I get to take my naps, but he's not the one who feeds at night...

Anyway, we went to IHOP to celebrate Great Grandma's birthday, and that was a task... Having breakfast and being at IHOP by 9AM was not fun! I was so tired... but had to be done!


Her faces are so funny sometimes! She looks at you like your crazy.. haha..


Next stop... Downtown Disney!


Do you know what this is? This white powdery stuff everywhere?!?




After we got it we were gonna sit here... good thing we didn't or we would have been drenched!


And of course... what did Haydn do most of the time? Sleep in her bassinet.


I just realized I have no pictures of the other parental unit... haha... next time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the pics you take...gorgeous!

Unknown said...

i'm really enjoying this blog! i love the pictures and hearing about your family adventures!

Unknown said...

this is leenet not jonathan..i'm trying to change this.

krissamartinez said...

Nice onesie! :) and I'm soo jealous about the Beignets!!!

Yes...it means girl said...

Beignets!!! darn work!..or else I would have totally been stuffing my face full of them! haha...next week!?! =)

selle said...

yay1 lovin the hair!